Wednesday, August 10, 2011

SharePoint Saturday The Conference – SharePoint and PowerShell unite!

This weekend SharePointers aplenty will converge on our nations capitol for three days SharePointy goodness. I fly out here in a couple hours to join them!

I had planned to write up a longer more descriptive post about the sessions I will be giving and why you should come see them but alas I was too busy making last minute updates to my demo VMs to really do them justice. Instead you get this.

Below are the agenda slides from my two sessions. I hope you will come out and learn the joys of SharePoint!

Taming the Beast: A SharePoint Survival Guide for the Server Admin

SPSTCDC_Taming_The_Beast

Applied PowerShell: PowerShell for the SharePoint Server Admin

SPSTCDC_Applied_PowerShell

Full schedule can be found here: http://www.spstc.org/blog/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=38

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well done this weekend. Twice. Nice to see another nerd who's not a nerd :-)

Craig Trulove said...

Thanks! I get giddy when I get the opportunity to talk about SharePoint and PowerShell...